BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 27, 2008

New sport shoe... haha!!

2day, i juz went petaling street...
very long time no go liao loh!!
i, my sis n cousin go there by my uncle car.
we go there because we want 2 buy a new sport shoe...
4 wat?? hehe... i can't tel cause it is a secret...

shop by shop still can't find a sport shoe tat i like.
very sad loh!!
my leg is too big
sumtime saw the sport shoe tat i like
but..... can't wear it....
y my leg so big??

but at last i FOUND!!
haha!! very happy!!
i like it n it oso suit me...

string different colour??
NO...
actually i buy new string..
i put it together..
nice??



















nice sport shoe??
might 2 giv me some comment??
haha_^^

2 comments:

Gee said...

sure 9s la..
blue lerx..==..

Racheal said...

thx^_^
u like blue arr...