BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

going 2 change new phone...^^

haha!! yesterday juz told my dad tat i n my sis dun like our hp n it is too heavy....
then 2day, my dad ask us 2 see wan which hp??
he cal us 2 go n search in the websites...
see we like wat type of phone.

choose very long time loh!!
but still duno wan which type.
hmm... i like sony ericsson tat is K.
becoz camera nice. i like 2 take photo n oso edit the photo.
it's so cool...can make the photo nice or ugly...
sony ericsson edit function is better than nokia loh!!

nokia is good too...
but use too long loh..quite boring liao!!
all the function is same...

this is the first time, i can choose my phone by my own.
last time, my dad choose de...
if he wan 2 change my phone n buy a new 1 oso he choose loh!!
at last, i can change my phone...
hope this is all real, my dad wil let me change the phone...

1 comments:

regine said...

I 1 2 change leh..
hope his mood gud la..