BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday 2 me & friend tat born in this month

1st... of coz happy birthday 2 me on this thursday(4/6)...
another 3 more days is my birthday, so excited...
do u all know tat when i born, the whole country celebrate??
haha... tat day is ah gong birthday, of coz the whole country celebrate....
so excited...can't wait 4 tat day!! i plan 2 go out with my friend on tat day...
i think v wil ply until very very very happy...hope so^^

then is jenny birthday on saturday...(6/6)
wah!! the whole country is celebrate 4 her...haha!!
sure be very happy... she receive a big teddy bear from dhuha!!
happy birthday 2 u 1st...hehe
i wil send u a message on 12 midnight....( a lot a lot gua, let u can't sleep)

next birthday is megan... duno is 26 or 27 of june...
she everytime cheat me de... when i say 26, she say 27; then when i say 27, she say 26
she like 2 make a fool of me loh!! but nvm... let see, wat wil i give her 4 her present...
by the way, i remember her birthday is on 27, i sure she wil say no if i ask her...
happy birthday 2 miss megan...haha!!(lucky she didn't ply blog, if not i'm sure....)

still got many friend tat i know is born in this month...
happy birthday 2 all of u...
hope ur dreams come true...

1 comments:

regine said...

I will gv u a big present...
hope u lik it..
hapi early bufday!