BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

wat a great b'day....

morning, of coz is wake up la!! see the clock...walao!! is 8.45...
then, eat breakfast sambil wait 4 bernice, olivia and yee hwei 2 come...
around 9, go bath n change...then 9.30 go 2 times square...

10.15 gua, i cal sze qian n rachel 2 ask them sumthing (wat time u guys come, i been waiting 4 u all loh)... then, u know wat they tel me?? sze qian say sry, got 2 balik kampung, rachel say sry too...(oh my god!! i dun wan hear sry loh!!) she say her mom angry with her becoz of the kasturi, then dun fetch her to LRT station... tat time, i'm really sad loh!! like no mood 2 celebrate my b'day, i summore think tat this b'day wil be the worse of my life coz dun hav my 2 best fren with me...( bernice, olivia n oyh dun sad if i say like tat, u all r my best fren too...but koyakoka muz be 2gether)

then, i, bernice, olivia n yee hwei walk 2 pavilion when it is going 2 11...
i walk there like no mood liao!! juz sms, sms n sms...
on the way to pavilion, sze qian cal me n bernice but we can't hear, yee hwei pick up the phone n say sq keep on say sry 2 all of us...
finally, we reach pavilion... we go in 2 the redbox karaoke 2 sing...
bernice say her mom book 1 room ady, then we straight away go in
...suddenly

we go in the k room 13... at 1st, i saw a beg, then i know sumthing wil be happen... we juz go in, rachel n sze qian jump out n boo us, i really frighten when saw them... i can't believe they wil plan 2 giv me a big surprise...(so happy 2 see both of them, n nearly cry) then, they laugh n say juz now yee hwei nearly let me know their trick but i duno, maybe i'm too sad n no mood. summore surprise in behind, sing song until half way, we hear birthday song...then 1 cake come in n all of them sing birthday song...(my tears come out liao!! but they duno...haha) i saw the cake, hmm... y the cake look like fall be4?? where got ppl buy cake is like tat de??then they tel me, yesterday they do it 4 me by their own...unbelievable

we eat the cake, hmm...not bad mah!! but eat long time, really not nice la!! but 4 me, ok...(1st time my fren do cake 4 me, of coz the taste wil be the best 4 me) after finish the cake, sum of us go out n take food 2 eat(buffet lunch)... then we eat sambil sing song... after finish karaoke, we go 2 toilet...hehe!! do wat?? 6 siao po keep on take the photo in the toilet...
after we walk back 2 times square, then go buy thing, i buy 1 thing liao!! but secret...can't tel
around 5, we go home...

stirring the cake(look nice)









baking...shh(must wait)









baked...









front broke...









ta dang...done









walao!! put all the cream loh!









at night, i celebrate my birthday with my family...
we go out eat rice n cut cake...
wah!! this year, i go 3 cake 2 eat...all is chocolate cake
hehe!! actually is only 2 birthday cake, another 1 is ppl giv becoz his baby 1 month old...
haha!! this year birthday really a great birthday 4 me, although juz go out with fren...
they oso giv me 1 purse n teddy bear...

purse... nice??









teddy bear...












teddy bear taking purse??












hope next year i wil hav a great birthday again...

0 comments: