BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

PMR result...^^

24/12/2009

omg!! is 2day!!
10.00 a.m. got the result~
not wat i wish...
7 A 1 B ( kh is the one)
i admit 2 get straight A's....
if can't, but i thought is chinese wil be B...
can't believe is kh!!!!!!!!
wat i rmb is i thought i hav no problem with this subject...
coz the paper is quite easy 4 me,
kerja khusus oso can help me 2 get A
btw, no use 2 think about tat...
7 A quite gud!! my dad say he admit me 2 get 5 A only,
dad dad dad...ur daughter is not so bad loh!!
he promise me 2 buy me a laptop!! wohoo~
but he take the money from my auntie n uncle,
he say need 2 sponser loh!!

but 1 thing is need 2 proud!!
40 ppl in our skul got straight A's
3 maju(my class)~35/40 ppl got straight A,
5 from other class...

~24 DECEMBER 2009~

i wil rmb u~



sze qian, bernice n xny is going 2 leave us....
hope u all can do ur best in other skul!!
koyakoka is always the best!!!!!!!!!

[口丫.口卡] = 怪 + 独 + 空 + 熏 + 倩 + 疯

BF FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: